Four Points by Sheraton Prince George
1790 Highway 97 South, Prince George, BC, V2L 5L3, Canada
4.3/5 48 reviews
Kick back and enjoy our hotel in Prince George, BC
Four Points Prince George is conveniently located steps from the many activities available in British Columbia's great outdoors. Enjoy spacious guest rooms featuring fast & free WiFi, free parking, an on-site restaurant, and local craft beer straight from the tap with our Best Brews® program. Explore one of the 1,600 lakes and rivers, hike the popular trails, or spend the weekend on the slopes. Easily explore the top things to do in Prince George, when you stay at our hotel.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Happy 150th Birthday, Canada
Come for the celebration, stay for the unexpected. Canada celebrates its 150th birthday with festivities from coast to coast. Join the party with great rates all fall. Book today and receive:
- Savings up to 15% on our best rates of the fall
- Travel tip: Check out our top picks for fall fun across Canada, courtesy of the SPG Weekend Channel
Book online, or call 866-716-8101 and ask for our best prepaid rates.
CAA Member Deals
Choose your way to save. Enjoy exclusive CAA discounts off our best available rates.
Book now, or call 866-716-8133 and ask about our CAA rates.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 48 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We have stayed there several times and it always lives up to our expectations. Very clean facility and very friendly staff.
Explore Prince George
Four Points Prince George is ideally located near the area's best dining, shopping, and outdoor activities.
- Prince George International Airport
- Barkerville Historic Mining Town
- Carp Lake
- CN Centre
- CN Centre
- Cottonwood Island Nature Park
- Elksentre Arena
- Exhibition Park
- Forests for the World
- Fort George Canyon
- Kin Centre
- Mount Robson
- Otway Nordic Ski Centre
- Pine Centre Mall
- Prince George Aquatic Centre
- Prince George Civic Centre
- Prince George Multiplex
- Prince George Native Art Gallery
- Prince George Regional Hospital
- Purden Lake Provincial Park
- Purden Lake Ski Hill
- Purden Ski Village
- Railway and Forestry Museum
- Rolling Mix Concrete Arena
- Stuart River
- The Exploration Place Science Centre
- The Huble Homestead Historic Site
- Treasure Cove Casino
- Two Rivers Gallery
- Uncha Mountain Red Hills
- University of Northern British Columbia
- West Lake Provincial Park
How To Get Here
Hours Of Operation
Host a meeting in our Prince George event space
Allow us to take care of all the details for your next event or meeting at Four Points Prince George.
- 450 square feet of space
- One meeting room
- Flexible set-up options